Friday, February 3, 2012

Brush, play, and beautiful day!

We enjoyed another gorgeous, sunny and warm day here! We got to play outside twice in one day! The girls loved it. We were getting ready to leave to head to vacuum my car, go get a coffee and run to target, and I was rushing to get lillian ready. I was helping her get dressed and Elle started fussing. I couldn't juggle both kids, so asked Eleanor to go find me a brush for lillians hair. She stopped fussing and looked at me with big bright eyes. She waddled into our bedroom, and I kept getting lillian ready. I figured she found a toy to play with, but she came back a few minutes later with a brush, held it up to me and smiled. She understands everything! So sweet.

I also love how when we play outside lillian goes in her playhouse and closes all the doors and says "mcdonals momma! Dee dee boots need fench fies?". She then pretends to make some for Elle, and gives them to her. Elle always tries to go inside and lil says "no inside mcdonals dee dee boots. No." This is because I always say we aren't going inside when we eat there (which is a rare treat). Such funny little girls.





No comments:

Post a Comment