Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hot chocolate starfish!

Well, we are excited to announce the name of baby girl three, and lillian picked it. It is hot chocolate starfish! Ha ha. Funny thing is back when we were in Tucson in march, she thought of it. We hadn't talked much about it, but just a few weeks ago I asked again what she wanted her name to be, and she's sticking with hot chocolate starfish! Love it!

The girls are so excited to meet baby sister, which is any day now. Eleanor wants to see my belly and then asks (in a fairly demanding tone!) "I yant mama baby out!" as she tugs at my belly. Ha ha. She loves to kiss and hug her new baby too and pretend to feed her and give her drinks through my belly button. She will be a great big sis. She sees any baby anywhere and gets so excited, saying "baby!" And then making pretend crying sounds.

Lillian is super excited too. She has big plans for hot chocolate starfish. Once she starts talking about them, she doesn't stop. Love it. I was setting up the baby bassinet in our room and lillian told me that she was going to hold new baby, mama and dada will go bye bye. She will put new baby in pack and play and new baby will cry. She then hopped into our bed (to show me her next move) and said "be a good baby new baby, go to sleep. I go to sleep too!" Hilarious. She loves to snuggle my belly, and give it tons of kisses. She always says "ahhhhh, I love you little baby. You're a good baby. New baby so nice!". She also wants to share toys with new baby. Lillian is already such a great big sis, I know she will be absolutely great with this little one. I also love how when Eleanor says "I yant new baby out!" Lil often replies with "no no no, Elle belle, baby too little. Baby need to stay mommy tummy."

We can't wait to see our beautiful little blessing in a week and a half (or less!).


No comments:

Post a Comment