Sunday, January 29, 2012

Mommy/lillian time!

Yesterday we had to.get out of the house, so we headed to the y. I thought an afternoon of swimming would be fun for lillian, and I knew Elle would enjoy playing at nursery. Lillian had so much fun, especially considering she was terrified last time we went! I think somehow she turned part mermaid from the last time we had gone. She was getting in and out on her own, blowing bubbles, jumping in (to me of course), and had a smile the whole time. The best part was that she kept saying "yay mommy lillian time!", which is a great reminder to me to spend special time with both her and Elle. Next time Elle gets to have special mommy time. The worker at the y adventure care, where Elle got to play, said Elle had a blast. She played and talked, and even cried when it was time to go (until she saw mama of course!). Lillian saw Eleanor and said "you did it dee dee boots! Yay!". Lillian is already so encouraging and sweet to her. We are more than blessed by them. Lillian woke up today asking if we could go "mommy lillian swim time one more time today?". So sweet. I told her not to worry, and that we would have lots of fun mommy lillian times to come.

Elle woke up not feeling so hot so not much to report today! She's ok, just wants to sleep on me all day. Poor girl. Lillian is very concerned and told me she wanted to "hole dee dee boots" and "walk to doctor." Sweet.



No comments:

Post a Comment